On Sunday, March 17, we're hitting pause on our normal weekly service so that we can serve alongside some wonderful organizations here in the city. This time around, we're building teams for the following projects:
- Atlanta Mission Men's Shelter: preparing and serving lunch; worship service
- Atlanta Mission Women's Shelter: preparing and serving lunch
- City Of Refuge: preparing and serving lunch
- Bread Coffeehouse (Emory University): onsite work
- Children's Healthcare: hosted in two homes in the city, families coming together to build craft kits for kids who are in the hospital
Download Fact Sheet Here
RSVP for a team below.